It’s the last day of the flats and handwashing diaper challenge hosted by Cloth Diaper Revival.
What did I learn?
- That handwashing is completely viable, but a lot of work.
- That we can definitely diaper in an off grid situation like camping for a longer term if we want to.
- That I love my washer and hate my HOA.
- That flats and handwashing might work for some low income families. I think especially if there is a stay at home parent in the picture, flats and covers would be a good way to save money even if you had to handwash.
- Don’t forget a swim diaper in our list of covers next year! This was the only break from protocol we made, since wool in the pool doesn’t really work.
I’m really looking forward to using my washer again guys, but I’m also looking forward to the challenge next year!